I did the thing I am worst at today – I kept a promise to myself.
I tracked my food on Fitness Pal, and stayed within my calories.
I exercised!!!! with a good friend.
I did work at work, and didn’t bring any home.
It’s amazing how one day back on the wagon makes you feel so much better. Not to mention, when I got on the scale this morning for the first time in weeks, it was 2.1 lbs lower than I thought I was. So, I am already 2.1 lbs into my 30 lb goal. WOO HOO.
Today was a good day.
And, here is why…
* I was caught up with grading when I went into school this morning.
* I had a few kids in my room before school and I was able to help them without feeling rushed.
* My lesson plans were pretty laid back today.
* I tracked my calories.
* I ate fruits and vegetables.
* I went on a walk with my friend, Marianne.
* I am ’bouta make a good dinner.
This weekend we cleaned out my gramma’s assisted living apartment, as she has to move to the side of the home that is full time care. I found this picture of her when she was a baby. She has always been very ornery, or as she will tell you, she was a “brat.” This totally captures her ornery side.
I still have a lot of work to do for my UD class this week, but I am glad that it was a good Monday.
I hope you had a good Monday, too.
UPDATED: I can’t believe I forgot to mention the highlight of my day. My best girl, Ava, face timed me without me begging her to do it!!! It was a complete surprise!!!
I miss that girl!!